Monday, November 20, 2006

Progress:

The digital work has been going fine; however, my work with the 8mm is going a bit slow. I have been working with an old 8mm camera and have had some problems. First of all, I didn’t know I had to turn the film over after I shot one side so, my first reel is really just half a reel. Also, it was processed on a reel that didn’t fit on the projector I have. My plan of attack now is to just have it put to DVD from the start. I have to have three rolls completed for the DVD minimum.

1 comment:

Levon Parian said...

Are you working with 8mm or super-8mm I think that there are some old projectors that show both. But using a projector and projecting it into the camera is what they basicly do to copy it. I am not sure if just any camera could do that, but it might be worth a try. I will keep my open for a prjector if you want.